Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bienvenido, Wilkommen, Welcome


Hola, amigos! My name is Destiny Lillian Funnington and I have a passion for learning languages. I want to learn ALL the languages. That is why I created this little corner of the internet. So, I can share and review the best places to learn languages on the web. The best part? A lot of them will be free because an eight-year-old like me can't afford to pay a lot of dough.

If you've read my books then you know that I am multilingual. I speak English, Spanish, American Sign Language and the basics of a few other languages. I also have two best friends Hope and Grace who were born in Japan and they speak Japanese.

Anyway, that's not the point of this blog. The point is to help YOU become bilingual or even trilingual or become a polyglot like me! I love languages.

Here you will find resources to learn the language of your dream whether it's Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, or anything else your heart might desire.

I am going to make my sister Faith study these sites, too, so she can become better at languages like me. She is not a natural when it comes to languages. She is good at playing the keyboard, though. Here's hoping you have a lot of fun on Destiny's Language Corner. What are you waiting for? Go explore my blog. Vamos!

Ciao,
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment